SOHODOX is Windows based document management software that is tailor-made for the requirements and budget of small and mid-sized businesses. Documents are not only safely stored, but they are well organized. What are SOHODOX's main features?
- Ease of Use
- A simple interface that is easy to navigate with a drag-and-drop feature that allows you to add files easily.
- Organize Efficiently
- Using folders, tags, document linkups and SOHODOX Drive enables to arrange your digital database with no effort.
- Capture Folders
- SOHODOX monitors the folders on your system and imports new documents into its database.
- SOHODOX Drive
- SOHODOX Drive gives the opportunity to access the database through Windows Explorer without opening the software.
- Powerful Search
- SOHODOX allows you to search using folders, tags and document names. Full text search means that your text and scanned documents content can be searched too.
- Security Protection
- Multi-user with private and public folder based sharing.
- Add Annotations
- Need to highlight or leave a note on the document for the rest of the team to see? SOHODOX has a feature for that. Stamps and signatures can also be added.
- Companion Mobile App
- The SOHODOX mobile app for Android and iOS devices acts as a companion to the main SOHODOX application. Apart from a strong security, the biggest function of the App is the ability to access any of your SOHODOX files from anywhere.
What's new in this version:
- Sohodox Drive appears like any other drive in Windows Explorer and the File Open box
- Capture folders are special folders which allow you to quickly add documents to Sohodox without opening the Sohodox Desktop Client.
- Sohodox Virtual Printer lets you print any file from any Windows application and save it as a PDF file in Sohodox.
- Sohodox now works with SQL Server Express 2012 Edition.
See all new features »