SoftPerfect Network Protocol Analyzer is an advanced, professional tool for analyzing, debugging, maintaining and monitoring local networks and Internet connections. It captures the data passing through your dial-up connection or network Ethernet card, analyzes this data and then represents it in an easily readable form. SoftPerfect Network Protocol Analyzer is a tool that analyzes, maintain and monitor local networks and Internet connections. It is a useful tool for network administrators, security specialists, network application developers and anyone who needs a comprehensive picture of the traffic passing through their network connection or segment of a local area network.
SoftPerfect Network Protocol Analyzer presents the results of its network analysis in a convenient and easily understandable format. It also allows you to defragment and reassemble network packets into streams. The program can easily analyze network traffic based on a number of different Internet protocols as listed below.
SoftPerfect Network Protocol Analyzer features full decoding of the following low level protocols: AH, ARP, ESP, ICMP, ICMPv6, IP, IPv6, IPX, LLC, MSG, REVARP, RIP, SAP, SER, SNAP, SPX, TCP, and UDP. It also performs full reconstruction of top-level protocols such as HTTP, SMTP, POP, IMAP, FTP, TELNET and others. The flexible system of fully configurable filters can be used to discard all network traffic except the specific traffic patterns you wish to analyze. It also has a special packet builder. This tool allows you to build your own custom network packets and send them into the network. You could use this packet builder feature to check your network for robustness against attacks and intruders.
What's new in this version: Version 2.8.1 has fixed displaying some dialog windows on systems with large fonts.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Analyze, debug, maintain, and monitor local networks and Intern...
- Monitor network connections to shared resources.
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Capture and log MSN Messenger chat within a LAN.
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Monitor, analyze, and troubleshoot your network.
- Monitor, analyze, and collect statistical information about you...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Maintain and monitor networks and IT resources.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor and display real-time network traffic on your PC.
- Monitor all your network connections in real-time or browse his...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Monitor network activities and analyze traffic.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Capture, view, and analyze network traffic.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Monitor network and perform traffic-level network analysis.
- Monitor your network IP traffic.