From Applied Computer Systems:
SoftLINK is a comprehensive software package used in computer classrooms to effectively present lessons or material to the class, keep an eye on the students' computer activity, and raise student's retention rates.
SoftLINK provides instructors with all the essential features needed to keep their students' on task, raise their test scores, replicate the instructor's screen on all the student monitors, conduct instant surveys and immediately see who comprehends the material or who requires further instruction. SoftLINK provides the instructor with very valuable information and informs the instructor if a student needs further assistance or how they performed on a test given just minutes ago through SoftLINK.
SoftLINK gives an instructor the complete ability to either interactively engage students or demonstrate concepts to the class. With SoftLINK trainers can instantly gain their students' attention by simply blacking out the students' screens, encourage classroom participation by sharing any students work with the class for discussion. There are so many ways to use SoftLINK in a teaching environment that could really make a positive impact in your classroom. It changes the way an instructor teaches and opens up new opportunities for learning and retaining the material.
What's new in this version:
- SoftLINK Assistant App for Apple iOS and Android
- Question and Answer Module
- Enhanced Windows 8 Metro Support
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub eBooks.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Manage your eBook library and synchronize to reader devices.
- Read the CBR files.
- Learn spoken English.
- Help children with autism to learn counting and numbers.
- Perform arithmetic calculations and customize settings.
- Learn effectively by generating your own quizzes.
- Type in Hindi using iTrans scheme of transliteration.
- Add another map for Midtown Madness 2.
- Teach your child how to do simple addition or subtraction mathe...
- Get help with your algebra homework.
- Add a C&C Generals map based on Mogadishu.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content