In this remake of a forgotten C64 jump-and-run classic, you guide Snoopy the dog back home to his doghouse. Jump over holes in the ground and dodge enemies, laser beams, and lava stones. This is a free download of a funny game with more than 100 levels.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Drive the car, dodge the enemies, and get money.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Eliminate enemies with misspelled words to fill up blocks and d...
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Break bricks, collect power-ups, bounce gnomes, and dodge flowe...
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Collect the falling Christmas presents and avoid the falling co...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Use your cunning to infiltrate enemy lines and attack in this W...
- Enjoy puzzles, avoid enemies, collect valuables, or race throug...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Feel the power of Dodge in your computer screen.
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Move to safety, destroy enemy ships, and win.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Shoot all the attacking hordes of aliens.
- Lead a dirty half-dozen back into battle against the Germans.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Choose your character and find your way out of mazes.
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 10 votes
Current version:3.5 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"difficult to cross the 6th level"
Version: Snoopy 1.2
very easy till the 6th level
must make it still moe interesting
difficult to dislike it but also difficult to like it
"Very stimulating game you just wanna win."
Version: Snoopy 1.2
Very stimulating, original arcade game, highly addictive (or is that a con?), good gameplay, no bugs, classic ;)
A bit repetitive, the easy, medium and hard all based on each other, each time adding a rock or making the jump a bit harder/further away.
Overall a very good game that takes you back, classic arcade game, seems t be from the 80's. I could play for hours on end.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content