From Peter Skarin:
Snooper is an advanced sound recorder to your computer with many options and features. Recording automatically starts when sound is detected from the microphone input and stops when there is silence. After the recording is done the audio file can automatically be sent by e-mail. You can also create voice mail with the integrated voice mail function. Using compact MP3 audio format the file size will be less than 4 MB for one hour of recording.
More Products to Consider
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Burn the files and images on CD and DVD discs.
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Convert DVD movies to all the popular video or audio formats wi...
- Create drum or audio loops and play sample files and MIDI instr...
- Record audio streaming from the Internet, media players, microp...
- Rip CDs, convert audio files, and burn discs easily.
- Combine and record audio files to create your own tunes.
- Record streaming audio into MP3 and WAV formats and play back y...
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Edit your digital audio files on your Windows PC.
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Record songs as WAV files.
- Record your own voice, music, or any other internal / external ...
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Change your voice in voice chat rooms and on PC-to-phone connec...
- Record any audio playing on your computer to MP3/OGG/WAV/FLAC f...
- Convert and backup DVDs to AVI, DivX, iPod, iPhone, iPad, WMV, ...
- All-in-one digital audio application to extract audio from vide...
- Record your voice or other audio, change the pitch, turn the so...
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Record, edit, mix, and publish audio to the Web.
- Convert FLAC audio files to MP3.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Perfect for transferring from tape, recording the radio onto mp3s"
Version: Snooper 1.35.28
Perfect software for pulling mp3s off of your line in/mike in. Its small, fast, reliable and does what its supposed to. Never used it for listening in on people, but have used it since Aug '03. Set your clock radio to when your favorite radio program comes on and plug it in or leave a mike nearby and you have a cheap radio Tivo. Plug a tape player/CD/Ipod/Itunes equipped pc into the audio in and you can (at realtime) rip mp3s
Never liked the name or presumably what others are using it for.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content