From Peter Skarin:
Snooper is an advanced sound recorder to your computer with many options and features. Recording automatically starts when sound is detected from the microphone input and stops when there is silence. After the recording is done the audio file can automatically be sent by e-mail. You can also create voice mail with the integrated voice mail function. Using compact MP3 audio format the file size will be less than 4 MB for one hour of recording. Recordings can be set to start and stop at different times. Stealth mode will hide the program from the taskbar and tray.
What's new in this version: Auto delete function; Bug fixes and improvements.
More Products to Consider
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Record audio streaming from the Internet, media players, microp...
- Record, edit, convert, analyze, and restore sound files.
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Rip audio CDs, convert music, and burn discs easily.
- Record streaming audio into MP3 and WAV formats and play back y...
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Record songs as WAV files.
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Record your voice or other audio, change the pitch, turn the so...
- Record sound to MP3 and sort recordings by date.
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Edit your digital audio files on your Windows PC.
- Record, mix, and edit audio files and ID3 tags.
- Create drum or audio loops and play sample files and MIDI instr...
- Get an application for audio recording.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Record Skype calls automatically.
- Run a virtual mixing console for MP3, WAV, and Karaoke (MP3+G) ...
- Play and record multimedia files.
- Record audio streams from source on your PC.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Perfect for transferring from tape, recording the radio onto mp3s"
Version: Snooper 1.35.28
Perfect software for pulling mp3s off of your line in/mike in. Its small, fast, reliable and does what its supposed to. Never used it for listening in on people, but have used it since Aug '03. Set your clock radio to when your favorite radio program comes on and plug it in or leave a mike nearby and you have a cheap radio Tivo. Plug a tape player/CD/Ipod/Itunes equipped pc into the audio in and you can (at realtime) rip mp3s
Never liked the name or presumably what others are using it for.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content