From EOF Productions:
SnatchIt! Video Thumbnail Maker takes snapshots of MPEG/DIVX/AVI/WMV files to create high-quality thumbnails. Features include the ability to navigate frame by frame to find the perfect shot. It has an option to auto-trim any black borders around your videos. The program allows you to copy entire frames or just the snapshot straight to the clipboard for easy transfer to Photoshop or any other image editing software. It also has an auto-thumbs feature which will automatically make a thumbnail at periodic set intervals during the video file.
More Products to Consider
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Record, edit, convert, analyze, and restore sound files.
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Rip audio CDs, convert music, and burn discs easily.
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Edit your digital audio files on your Windows PC.
- Create drum or audio loops and play sample files and MIDI instr...
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Run a virtual mixing console for MP3, WAV, and Karaoke (MP3+G) ...
- Open FLV encoded video files.
- Convert all your FLAC files to the standard MP3 files.
- Record any PC sound or your voice into a music file.
- Record your own voice, music or any other internal & external s...
- Create all sorts of CDs, DVDs, and Blu-ray discs.
- Edit voice and sound recordings on a Windows PC.
- Record audio from system, microphone, or both.
- Clip and cut your MP3 files.
- Search and download from over 100 million songs.
- Record, edit and enhance audio like MP3, WAV, WMA and more form...
All versions:3.8 stars
out of 5 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-5 of 5
"Did almost exactly what I needed it to do"
Version: SnatchIt! Video Thumbnail Maker 3
It was quite intuitive to use and allowed very small increments between frames in order to extract the best possible screen capture jpgs.
Not quite enough information in the Help section to make it quite clear what the relationship is between the maximum output resolution permitted by the program and that available from the input video file.
It downloaded efficiently (not too big a file) and functioned well, especially once I'd found empirically how far I could push the output resolution. It was good to be able to choose settings for maximising the quality the screen shot by having Directx installed etc.
"fast, easy, quality"
Version: SnatchIt! Video Thumbnail Maker 2.2.5
works fast with ease of use, auto handles most of black edge, batch option
didn't cut all of the black border off, just 90% of it.
"Terrific product! Big timesaver for me."
Version: SnatchIt! Video Thumbnail Maker 2.2.5
The "batch" function is awesome. I select a bunch of videos, tell it I want 10 evenly spaced frame captures of each, hit start, and wait a minute... and they're all there, named properly, nice and clear! (If I wanted to, I could also ask it to capture frames each minute in the video.)
Since I publicize online videos, this is a great timesaver.
It also allows me to play individual videos and capture frames that way.
It's not as intuitive as I'd like, and I wish it would automatically name the jpg frame files in interactive mode as nicely as it does in batch.
But to me that's a tiny shortcoming to a great product.
"Pathetic! Don't waste your time"
Version: SnatchIt! Video Thumbnail Maker 2.2.2
None at all... unless you like your computer freezing and playing games guessing what the programmers were thinking of when they wrote this.
I have no idea how this could come to be an editor's choice unless the competition is so bad there is no hope for any of us! The only help is poorly written and online only. Don't count on that website being there long when the public finds out how useless this program is. Program freezes up constantly with Windows XP. But that is not all. So much unnecessary clutter is on the screen you will wonder how such a simple task as grabbing a frame can be turned into a complicated nightmare. You will quickly see the reason why software programmers should never be allowed to design the human interface. They have no idea what a human is! Some mistake of nature no doubt. Download this program and you will have no further time in the rest of your life to do anything but initialise and babysit this program. Don't waste your time.
Version: SnatchIt! Video Thumbnail Maker 2.0
For a free trial, this is perfect. Sure, the watermark is a bit annoying, but I can live with it!
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content