A single keystroke can immediately save anything visible on screen in a wide variety of image file formats. Snapz Pro X supports saving screen images as .bmp, .pict, .gif, .jpg, .png, .tiff, .pdf, or Photoshop files, and can even record the action as a QuickTime movie! Screenshots can be scaled, cropped, color depth-changed, and dithered. Snapz Pro X can also add borders, generate automatic thumbnails, overlay watermarks/copyright notices...
What's new in this version:
- Added support for Mac OS X 10.2 "Jaguar"
- Fixed some bugs with QuickTime 6.0
- Added the "ClearScale" technology, which makes scaled screenshots and movies look much better
- Added new window isolation borders for capturing windows cleanly
- Included some additional performance optimizations
- Fixed a few minor bugs