From Lemke Software:
SnapsCleaner is an application to verify and remove metadata in JPEG files. Also, it can verify the JPEG datastream itself. The verification is normally required, because many tools that insert metadata like IPTC into a JPEG file, do not insert them following to the standards. Also, some tools add additional information about your system (like pathes) that you do not want to share. And such non standard metadata maybe cause crashes in picture databases at your customers. So, this maybe cause a loss of customers or extra costs. SnapsCleaner helps you to avoid all this problems.
More Products to Consider
- Create, alter, and manipulate photos.
- View, edit, convert most image formats.
- Create artwork, correct color, retouch scanned images.
- Create powerful images and discover new dimensions in digital i...
- Image organizer: makes books, slideshows.
- Picture viewer & image collection manager.
- Resize, rename, crop, rotate and watermark photos with drag & d...
- Graphics illustration suite.
- Control photoshop from automator.
- Make your images look beautiful and realistic.
- Browse, view, tag and share images and galleries.
- Capture your full screen, a region of your screen, or scrolling...
- Print font samples & all characters & key commands.
- Create flyers, newsletters, brochures.
- ASCII Viewer allows you to display the full ASCII table and the...
- Illustration, page layout, photo-editing apps, OS 9 fix.
- For downloading a Flickr set (album) to your desktop.
- View comic and manga images.
- Sync iPhoto libraries across computers (was iPhotoSync).
- Measure the distance your mouse covers.
- Batch resize, recompress, remove profile from jpegs.
- Organize episodes of your favorite TV shows with ease.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures locally or online.
- Tri-platform tool designed specifically to help combat Crimes A...