From Lemke Software:
SnapsCleaner is an application to verify and remove metadata in JPEG files. Also, it can verify the JPEG datastream itself. The verification is normally required, because many tools that insert metadata like IPTC into a JPEG file, do not insert them following to the standards. Also, some tools add additional information about your system (like pathes) that you do not want to share. And such non standard metadata maybe cause crashes in picture databases at your customers. So, this maybe cause a loss of customers or extra costs. SnapsCleaner helps you to avoid all this problems.
More Products to Consider
- Create, alter, and manipulate photos.
- Create artwork, correct color, retouch scanned images.
- Create powerful images and discover new dimensions in digital i...
- Image organizer: makes books, slideshows.
- Resize, rename, crop, rotate and watermark photos with drag & d...
- Graphics illustration suite.
- Control photoshop from automator.
- Picture viewer & image collection manager.
- Capture your full screen, a region of your screen, or scrolling...
- Illustration, page layout, photo-editing apps, OS 9 fix.
- View, edit, convert most image formats.
- View comic and manga images.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures locally or online.
- Create logos and other web graphics that look like a Photoshop ...
- Snagit gives you all the tools needed to create engaging images...
- Post production tool for photographers.
- Batch resize, recompress, remove profile from jpegs.
- Tri-platform tool designed specifically to help combat Crimes A...
- Image browsing and editing for both still images and movies.
- Computer forensic tool to combat crimes against children.
- Print font samples & all characters & key commands.
- Optimally compresses PDF files.
- Read and write image information without renewed JPEG-compressi...
- ASCII Viewer allows you to display the full ASCII table and the...