From Denis Gladysh:
Experience a small revolution in the world of processing digital photos -- SnapTouch!
SnapTouch has features that are useful for any digital photo fan. With SnapTouch, any photographer, whether amateur or professional, can easily connect to an image source (a digital camera, a flash disk or other source), view and sort photos, specify where to copy them to and import them to a computer. SnapTouch can automatically rotate and/or rename photos while copying them. You can specify rules for renaming files. SnapTouch can also rename entire groups of photos. You can also rename digital photo files after they are copied.
SnapTouch has a convenient tool for removing the "red-eye" effect. Just select the area with the red-eye effect; SnapTouch will automatically detect it and make its color natural.
SnapTouch works with metadata (EXIF) from your digital photos and can display it. SnapTouch uses this information for renaming files, writing comments, and date stamping photos. Before printing a photo, you can stamp it with the unique date and time it was taken. You can easily specify the location and style of this information.
With SnapTouch you can semi-automatically crop groups of files while maintaining their proportions. Never before has is been so easy to change your photos' proportions.
SnapTouch has many other features common to this type of software: previewing changes, adjusting brightness, contrast and spectrum, resizing photos, adding comments, mirroring, viewing photos in full-screen mode and much more. Many effects are applied without additional compression and without reducing the quality of your photos.
More Products to Consider
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Capture and edit your images with various tools.
- Share and edit your portraits using sophisticated processing te...
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Browse the Web with speed and an elegant interface.
- View, modify, and manage your image files.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- View digital images and manipulate EXIF info.
- Play MPEG-4 movies with AAC sound with latest version of Apple'...
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Crate memorable slideshows from your photos.
- Convert video AVI MPEG MPG MOV VOB to iPhone video.
- Group and batch rename photo and video files.
- Compose and publish blog posts for Windows Live Spaces or a num...
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Watch YouTube videos on your Windows Media Center.
- Right-click an image file you want to preview and you'll see a ...