SnapMail is plug and play software. It installs in a minute and is immediately usable. SnapMail configures itself and finds other users on the network without system administration.
SnapMail features include:
- Seamlessly send files between Macintosh and Windows computers.
- In addition to regular mail messages, send "Snaps" that notify the recipient with an alert pop-up. Respond directly to Snaps with a single mouse click using preconfigured "SnapBacks" (e.g. Take a message for me).
- Send reminder messages to yourself or others that will arrive at some future time.
- Activate an auto-reply message when you are busy or out of the office
- Create templates for text or forms that you send often, including their intended recipients. Identify these templates with color icons that give your mail a personal touch.
- Receive return receipts when your mail is read
- Send attachments with your mail (including folders)
- Manage your mail with folders and full search capability
- Proofread your messages using a while-you-type built-in spell checker and spelling suggestions
- Create groups, so you can send mail to a number of people with one easy selection
- Choose how you will be notified of mail delivery with sounds, icons, and alert boxes
What's new in this version:
- All-Minor fixes
- Mac-Spelling dictionary restored