CNET Editors' note: The Download Now link will direct you to a form on the developer's site that you must fill out before download.
From GSL Biotech:
SnapGene is the molecular biology software that is easier to use than pen and paper. With SnapGene, annotating features in a DNA sequence is easy. The SnapGene format matches GenBank standards but adds options such as color, directionality, and segments. Coding sequences are translated so that you can visualize codons, track amino acid numbering, and check reading frames for gene fusions. Features can be imported from another file, or automatically annotated from a customizable list.
SnapGene highlights restriction sites in a clear way, automatically marking sites blocked by methylation. Simple controls allow you to choose useful enzyme sets such as "Unique Cutters", or to define custom enzyme sets and preferred suppliers. Informative tool tips provide key data.It also offers tools for designing and visualizing primers. SnapGene uses rigorous thermodynamic algorithms to calculate melting temperatures and duplex alignments.
What's new in this version: Version 2.0 includes multiple alignment to a reference sequence, new controls in enzymes view, updated restriction enzyme data, and enhanced menus.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub eBooks.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Manage your eBook library and synchronize to reader devices.
- Read the CBR files.
- Make curriculum accessible to all.
- Make it easier to work with chemical and mathematical equations...
- Store lease management software.
- Generate diffraction patterns in a lab setup.
- Type in Hindi using iTrans scheme of transliteration.
- Build Meccano models on your own.
- Localize your Delphi applications and prepare localization file...
- Encrypt text, files, passwords with hashing features and a chec...
- Watch a primitive physical model of molecules moving.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content