From RE:Vision Effects:
SmoothKit provides the ultimate filter set to smooth your imagery by combining user-directed controls and feature-sensitive methods. SmoothKit is a set of filters that complements the basic blurs provided by host applications. SmoothKit's emphasis is precise control of the filtering process with no compromise on image quality. For example, wouldn't it be useful to smooth out the skin in someone's face but not eliminate the details of the hair that hangs in front of the face? In addition to "effects", the SmoothKit toolset can be used to reduce image defects in a much more intelligent manner.
What's new in this version:
- SK Sharpen: Fixed an issue with Max Deviate Threshold not working with Contrast
- SK Accumulate: Tent mode did not work properly with Samples not equal to 1.0
- SK ZBlur: Greyscale Interp mode SquareRoot Falloff could cause a crash in floating point image projects
- SK ZBlur: Focal Point could be inverted vertically
- SK ZBlur: There was a possibility to get infinitely large numbers in floating point image projects with real tiny alpha values