From Vladimir Yuzhikov:
SmartDeblur is a tool for restoration of defocused and blurred images.SmartDeblur uses the FFTW library which provides fast fourier tranformation implementation. It features high speed processing of an image with the size of 2048*1500 pixels takes about 300ms in the Preview mode, real-time parameters changes applying, full resolution processing, deep tuning of kernel parameters, easy and friendly user interface, help screen with image example, and deconvolution methods: Wiener, Tikhonov, and Total Variation prior.
More Products to Consider
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Capture and edit your images with various tools.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- Process photos start to finish--from download to editing (inc. ...
- Share and edit your portraits using sophisticated processing te...
- View, modify, and manage your image files.
- Carry out all essential tasks of the photography workflow and d...
- View digital images and manipulate EXIF info.
- Crate memorable slideshows from your photos.
- Resize your images and add watermarks to them.
- Group and batch rename photo and video files.
- Capture screenshots and customize the effects and formats from ...
- Preview image files of different formats directly in Windows Ex...
- Cut large images, such as sprite sheets, into smaller tiles.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Doesn't work. Period."
Version: SmartDeblur 1.27
*Limit to photo size, may resize photos first
*Downloads as an .exe into an obscure, obscure, super-obscure location
Tried this software to depixelate small images blown up to larger size, and to "fix" the occassional out-of-focus photo.
Depixelating does not work. Period. End results are of far worse quality than what you start with.
I tried to deblur a photo (out of focus) at both 25% and "maximum" fix... no noticeable difference at 25%; max took close to 10 minutes on a 3ghz processor and only made a "smoother" blurred image.