From Vladimir Yuzhikov:
SmartDeblur is a tool for restoration of defocused and blurred images.SmartDeblur uses the FFTW library which provides fast fourier tranformation implementation. It features high speed processing of an image with the size of 2048*1500 pixels takes about 300ms in the Preview mode, real-time parameters changes applying, full resolution processing, deep tuning of kernel parameters, easy and friendly user interface, help screen with image example, and deconvolution methods: Wiener, Tikhonov, and Total Variation prior.
More Products to Consider
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Download, edit, manage, save, and share photos.
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- Carry out all essential tasks of the photography workflow and d...
- Capture and edit your images with various tools.
- Optimize your images and change their size.
- Resize your images and add watermarks to them.
- Create powerful images and discover new dimensions in digital i...
- Add your photo into different beautiful templates.
- Capture screenshots and customize the effects and formats from ...
- Convert images into different formats in a batch mode.
- Process your digital photos and create slide shows for sharing.
- Cut large images, such as sprite sheets, into smaller tiles.
- Mark and remove translucent objects from your images.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Doesn't work. Period."
Version: SmartDeblur 1.27
*Limit to photo size, may resize photos first
*Downloads as an .exe into an obscure, obscure, super-obscure location
Tried this software to depixelate small images blown up to larger size, and to "fix" the occassional out-of-focus photo.
Depixelating does not work. Period. End results are of far worse quality than what you start with.
I tried to deblur a photo (out of focus) at both 25% and "maximum" fix... no noticeable difference at 25%; max took close to 10 minutes on a 3ghz processor and only made a "smoother" blurred image.