Slovenian PiLoc localization system provides Slovenian fonts, on-screen keyboard layout, Graffiti layout, optional translation of Palm OS interface.
Slovenian PiLoc features:
- Built-in system fonts replacement to add Slovenian letters.
- Additional Slovenian on-screen keyboard layout.
- Support of external keyboard to type in Slovenian.
- Modified Graffiti layout to write Slovenian letters.
- Optional: provides full translation of built-in Palm OS application interface to Slovenian language (all dialogues, icons, menus, buttons will be translated to Slovenian) - for Palm Connected Organisers with Palm OS 3.5-4.0, Palm m100/m105, m130, m500/505 and all Handspring Visor/Treo devices.
- Correct search and sorting operations for Slovenian text.
- Possibility to install several language support systems (for example, Slovenian and Spanish, or Slovenian and Russian).
- Protection from cycling reset.
- Installation into Flash-ROM is supported.
- Free of charge automatic update service
Special utility PiLoc Monitor allows to configure national language support for each application separately.
What's new in this version:
- Version for Palm m130 released.
- Full version with interface translation to Slovenian for Handspring Treo 180/180g is released.
- National language support in SMS is added for Handspring Treo 180/270. Now you can send and receive messages in Slovenian. (Note: you should install several additional files to use this feature.)