CNET Editors' review
The fact that this slot-machine simulator costs nothing is by far its most appealing aspect. The interface doesn't resemble the types of slot machines you'd play in casinos; instead, you'll simply see a five-sectioned reel sitting in the middle of a desert-island style landscape.
Though the graphics are rudimentary and the sound effects nonexistent, the whole thing is at least colorful. You are given $20 to gamble with, and you bet a quarter per spin. You cannot add money to your bankroll or change the amount of the wager. And since Slot Machine lacks any sort of help files or documentation, we're not sure what the payouts are or even how you rack up a win.
Still, if you're looking for a little mindless fun for no financial commitment, it won't hurt you take this tiny game for a spin.
This is a 3D-slot machine with a desert backdrop. You are given $20 to start, and hopefully you will find the luck to turn this into a fortune. This game was programmed using OpenGL and C++ and even comes with the source code. Version 4 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Clean up registry and improve your system performance.
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Compose and publish blog posts for Windows Live Spaces or a num...
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Browse the Web with speed and an elegant interface.
- Play a dark and addicting adventure game.
- Play 475 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Download and manage torrent files.
This download is served from an external siteclose
LEGAL NOTICE: This link will take you to a third-party website. Downloading copyrighted materials without authorization or providing others with copyrighted materials for them to download without authorization may put you at risk for legal action under copyright law in the United States and other countries. CNET discourages the use of software for any unlawful purposeSponsored Products
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Harness energy of evil orbs.
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
All versions:1.6 stars
out of 4 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-0 of 0
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content