CNET Editors' review
The fact that this slot-machine simulator costs nothing is by far its most appealing aspect. The interface doesn't resemble the types of slot machines you'd play in casinos; instead, you'll simply see a five-sectioned reel sitting in the middle of a desert-island style landscape.
Though the graphics are rudimentary and the sound effects nonexistent, the whole thing is at least colorful. You are given $20 to gamble with, and you bet a quarter per spin. You cannot add money to your bankroll or change the amount of the wager. And since Slot Machine lacks any sort of help files or documentation, we're not sure what the payouts are or even how you rack up a win.
Still, if you're looking for a little mindless fun for no financial commitment, it won't hurt you take this tiny game for a spin.
This is a 3D-slot machine with a desert backdrop. You are given $20 to start, and hopefully you will find the luck to turn this into a fortune. This game was programmed using OpenGL and C++ and even comes with the source code. Version 4 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Play real slot machines in your computer.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Play slot machines and poker using Flash.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Create and edit coloured 3D charts and copy-paste them to other...
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Draw slot machine tiles from a spinning roulette wheel.
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Play slot machine game with spinning reels and lighted holds.
- Create puzzles with up to 900 pieces in 3D.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Learn how to translate a Windows DIB for OpenGL use.
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Watch movie characters fly across the screen in 3D.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Demonstrate the development of a C++ class library for encapsul...
- Display an animated 3D luminous cross on your desktop.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Play and win using a simulation of a fruit machine.
All versions:1.6 stars
out of 4 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-0 of 0
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content