From Enoki Sensor:
Slip21 records measurements and shows the listing and the trend chart at real-time. It generates a HTM table of the latest list to arbitrary address. One can watch the HTM result by browser through WAN or LAN. It shows the latest at first. Slip21 updates measurements that combines outputs of wireless module XBee, MCU (Micro Computer Unit) or DSO (Digital Storage Oscilloscope) by exact PC clock at a sampling period. Slip21 can switch draw a chart of temperature or volt. I confirmed two different semiconductor sensors for my motherboard of MCU H8/3664F and 3694F. One is assembled with amplified interface circuit for ADC input. Another is with 2-wire remote interface circuit. Although Tektronix TDS310 shows Math on the CRT, it does not send the result. We often estimate current by measuring the both end of voltage across a resistor. Slip21 compute the voltage difference and divide by constant number. So user can get the current value. Slip21 supports to get Digi International wireless XBee End Device sampling data from XBee Coordinator connected to USB or RS232 port. XBee has cyclic period mode for End Device. The mode sends burst packets in a fixed period. The burst is sampled by short IO sampling period. Slip21 always waits the burst. Slip21 edits the binary API packets and shows them by hex decimal expression. Slip21 computes averaging ADC among 1-4 packets. The averaging process is useful for measuring temperature by semiconductor sensor, because the semiconductor sensor includes random noise. Slip21 works for Windows XP later. Slip21 needs .NET Framework 4 or later. You can download it from Microsoft. If your PC is Windows XP, select Framework 4. Although Microsoft announces that Framework 4 needs 1GHz 512MB, I could install it 400MHz 384MB PC. And the PC works Slip21 all day long.
What's new in this version:
- Version 126.96.36.199:
- Available to get 3 measurements of XBee
- Monitors XBee battery voltage
- Displays daily averaging real-time temperatures or shows desired past ones
- Only one recording button compared with previou three buttons
- Decreased XBee API 4 packets enough to measure temperatures
- Includes for writing MCU H8/3694F flash program
- Easier to set up alarm temperatures than before
- Bug fixed rarely duplicate recording of XBee See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Collect GPS data from various GPS trackers simultaneously.
- Evaluate mathematical equations, generate graphs from equations...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Manage all aspects of a school's student administrative system.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Search and read the Quran in different languages.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Convert Kindle Mobi, AZW, PRC books to ePUB format to read Kind...
- Manage your PC shutdown tasks easily.
- Display Quran in Uthmani script with many options and settings ...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Keep your system running smoothly by maintaining and tuning you...
- Calculate body mass index for women.
- Tweak your system for performance and security.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Calculate your BMI using a chart.
- Eliminate the barriers that have been holding you both back and...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content