From Enoki Sensor:
Slip21 records measurements and shows the listing and the trend chart at real-time. It generates a HTM table of the latest list to arbitrary address. One can watch the HTM result by browser through WAN or LAN. It shows the latest at first. Slip21 updates measurements that combines outputs of wireless module XBee, MCU (Micro Computer Unit) or DSO (Digital Storage Oscilloscope) by exact PC clock at a sampling period. Slip21 can switch draw a chart of temperature or volt. I adopted two different semiconductor sensors for my motherboard of MCU H8/3664F. One is assembled with amplified interface circuit for ADC input. Another is with 2-wire remote interface circuit. Although Tektronix TDS310 shows Math on the CRT, it does not send the result. We often estimate current by measuring the both end of voltage across a resistor. Slip21 compute the voltage difference and divide by constant number. So user can get the current value. Slip21 supports to get Digi International wireless XBee End Device sampling data from XBee Coordinator connected to USB or RS232 port. XBee has cyclic period mode for End Device. The mode sends burst packets in a fixed period. The burst is sampled by short IO sampling period. Slip21 always waits the burst. Slip21 edits the binary API packets and shows them by hex decimal expression. Slip21 computes averaging ADC among 1-8 packets. The averaging process is useful for measuring temperature by semiconductor sensor, because the semiconductor sensor includes random noise. Slip21 works for Windows XP later. Slip21 needs .NET Framework 4 or later. You can download it from Microsoft. If your PC is Windows XP, select Framework 4. Although Microsoft announces that Framework 4 needs 1GHz 512MB, I could install it 400MHz 384MB PC. And the PC works Slip21 all day long.
What's new in this version:
- Version 188.8.131.52:
- Integrated TDS298 by no means of shell
- Unnecessary for Meas.txt any more
- Available to record wireless module XBee's API ADC
- Available to set up limits for XBee ADC to send an alarm e-mail
- Seperated long chart
- Recording MCU/DSO, XBee and Both in 3-way
- Publish 2-wire semiconductor temperature circuit for MCU
- Bugs fixed sub decimal measurements by DSO and error when opening a new file
- Avoid 'Clo... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub eBooks.
- Perform spectral analysis and other tests on your sound card.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Record, monitor, and report your cleaning jobs, clients, and fi...
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Manage your auditing against up to 3 documented system standard...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Run your own record company in a text-based simulator.
- Record onversations of MSN chat from any PC on the network.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Create and modify various charts.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Record, organize, and print information about your keychain col...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Track different kinds of training using an electronic log book.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Create and display projects using a Work Breakdown Structure (W...
- Record your screen activities and mouse movements.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Manage and generate your business transactions online or offlin...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content