From Novel Games:
In this game you need to use a slingshot to shoot a can and keep it in the air. You lose the game when the can hits the ground. If you want to earn extra bonus, you can shoot the can so that it hits the wall or it hits the ceiling.
What's new in this version:
- Fixed a bug which caused the Play Again and Home buttons to stop working
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Defeat the enemies and bring back peace in the kingdom in this ...
- Learn about gravitational force through simulation.
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Experience paintball war games from inside arenas to great outd...
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play astonishing ball balance game with Santa.
- Play 425 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Track baseball/softball stats, spray chart, journal, photos for...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Design your own ranch.
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Put a volleyball-playing Olympic mascot on your desktop.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: