CNET Editors' note: The Download Now link will download a small installer file to your desktop. Remain online and double-click the installer to proceed with the actual download.
SlickBall is a game where real life physics and wide-open 3D maze levels determine the actual game play. The goal of this game is to drive your 'Slick Ball' through 10 wide levels; each level in a certain amount of time where balancing gravity and solving various exciting tasks are the main objectives. Collect extra Diamonds to further challenge yourself! But beware! On the way to the end of each level there awaits many different traps where the 'Slick Ball' can fall into. The numerous tasks demand not only precise control of the 'Slick Ball' from the player but rather logic-combined skills for each level to attain the next. The interface of the game is intuitive and easy anybody can play it - and will find it difficult to stop playing!
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Enjoy difficult levels and brain twisters.
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Improve your chess skills to advance level of play.
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Drive your ball through the levels.
- Play 450 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Conn the battleships in four episodes, and ply against other pl...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Improve your memory while going through challenging levels.
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Racing game, take control of a whole swarm.
- Explore and conquer 15 levels of music theory.
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Great game, disappointing demo"
Version: Slickball 1.03
Although it has a simple premise, this game is surprisingly addictive. The graphics are acceptable and it has great replay value.
The demo only allows ten minutes of gameplay, which wasn't enough to convince me to buy it.