Sleep Timer able to lock, sleep, shutdown or restart your computer either immediately or after a countdown timer. To enable/disable the timer click on the alarm icon, and to select the action, click on the action buttons. The timer will start counting down the moment it is set. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Shutdown, restart, or lock your computer easily.
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Automate your PC shutdown, restart, stand by and hide all windo...
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Control your computer.
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Shut down, restart, and hibernate your PC at selected time.
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Set a timer to log off, shutdown, or restart computers.
- Shut down, restart, or log off your Windows system without the ...
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Control your computer's shutdown function using a countdown tim...
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows desktop interface wi...
- Perform system functions like shutdown, restart, or logoff.
- Add and remove features to your system.
- Restart and turn off your computer at a specified time.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Log off, lock, restart, or shut down your computer automaticall...
- Automate shutdown, restart, logoff, and sleep for your PC.
- Personalize your Windows 8/8.1 start and lock screens with your...
- Schedule to automatically restart or shut down your computer.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Version: Sleep Timer 1.1
This is A MUST UTILITY For those who want to keep their Computers running all day. I give it a Straight Up FIVE STARS. Used it on July,24th 2007 Set it to Hibernate at 2300 Hrs (11:00pm) and Bingo no Problems. It works great on my WinXP Pro ServicePgk2 Works Just As Good or Better Than Some Of The One's You Pay For. I Love it. Thanks Cnet.
None At This Time (I Don't Mind Military Time)