From TLI Networks:
Skyscraper is a fully-featured, modular, 3D realtime building simulator, powered by the Scalable Building Simulator (SBS) engine. The main feature SBS provides is a very elaborate and realistic elevator simulator, but also simulates general building features such as walls, floors, stairs, shaftwork and more. Many more things are planned, including gaming support (single and network multiplayer), and a graphical building designer. Skyscraper is written in C++ and uses the OGRE graphics engine, Bullet for collisions/physics, Caelum for dynamic sky, FMOD for sound, the wxWidgets GUI library, and is multiplatform. The current versions aim for a future 2.0 release.
What's new in this version: support for switches, door hold, nudge mode, major Glass Tower work, and lots more
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Monitor your telescope into your pc or through Internet.
- Play 475 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Monitor your critical IP devices continuously.
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Tee off and play some golf on the fairways.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play a free RPG indie game.
- Access remote servers from Nokia devices.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Understand CCNA concepts and terms using prep questions and fla...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content