From Omid Pajuhideh:
Sizerox is the simple way to Resize, Rename, Crop, Rotate and Watermark hundreds or thousands of your Images with a single Drag-and-Drop using presets.
Mostly when you want to email your friends pictures, post images on your website, or upload them to your iPad, iPod or iPhone,
you recognize that the images are too big. You need to reduce them, but resizing and renaming images takes too long.
Sizerox is an universal binary application that resizes your JPEG, TIFF, PNG or PSD images and saves them as JPEG.
You can easily resize, rename, crop, rotate and watermark your images from your digital camera or scanner to use them
on the web or to upload them to your iPod or iPhone.
Why navigate through all the folders on your hard disk?
Sizerox supports Drag-and-Drop. Drop as many image files as you want or a folder that contains hundreds or thousands
of images to the main window to resize the images.
When you drop images on the Sizerox application icon, Sizerox will start up and will immediately begin the job.
If the checkbox Quit after Job is checked in the preferences, Sizerox will quit automatically after the job is finished.
In order to have different settings for different jobs, you can use a preset (pre-defined setting) for each job.
So you have a quick menu handy which allows you to change quickly your setting.
You can use the powerful renaming engine to rename your images while resizing them.
You no longer need to rename each image by hand.
Sizerox offers several possibilities to resize your pictures.
The Crop function sets your images more into the foreground.
Rotate images to the left or to the right while resizing.
Setting up Image Watermark and Text Watermark will ensure the security of your images.
System requirement: Mac OS X 10.3.x or later (Mac OS X 10.x should work too).
What's new in this version:
- Version 188.8.131.52 final:
- Minor changes.
More Products to Consider
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- Ddownload, edit, manage, save, and share photos.
- Carry out all essential tasks of the photography workflow and d...
- Capture and edit your images with various tools.
- Optimize your images and change their size.
- Add your photo into different beautiful templates.
- Create powerful images and discover new dimensions in digital i...
- Convert images into different formats in a batch mode.
- Process your digital photos and create slide shows for sharing.
- Edit, adjust, filter, and collage your images; take your photos...
- Share and edit your portraits using sophisticated processing te...
- View, modify, and manage your image files.
- View digital images and manipulate EXIF info.
All versions:4.7 stars
out of 21 votes
Current version:3.5 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"Great too with excellent results"
Version: Sizerox 184.108.40.206
without fancy stuff
many options to resize
text and image watermark
using your own preset
Nothing to report
Our Design-Agency was looking for a fast resizing program. We are working with Photoshop most of the time.
After testing a lot of programs, I found Sizerox.
I read the reviews, downloaded the demo and began to test the program. I could not find any issue with Photoshop-files. So I contacted the developer to figure out if they have a report about Photoshop-files.
They wrote me that they did not get a report about that. "The best way to figure out if the software does match your needs, is to test it yourself. Try it before buy it."
Seems, there are people trying to bash software with their reviews at CNet.
It is very suspicious that the last reviewer create on Sep. 20 a new account at CNet, review this software and did nothing else. No other reviews or actions. It is also suspicious that the developer was not contacted before a review. When you buy a software and have trouble with it, you contact first the developer for solutions, you do not review the software first. Additionally the arguments of the last reviewer is useless. The quality of the output images can be set by the user in the options. Just a tipp, JPEG-format does not support layers.
IMO,it is not a fair way to bash other developer's work and prevent users to get a appropriate software. I think CNet should clean up the sites and remove such spam.
Finally, we decided to buy a license-package. The software is easy-to-use without any fancy elements and the support is excellent. That's what I expect from a software.
"Sizerox eliminates the image adjustments from Photoshop"
Version: Sizerox 220.127.116.11
Easy and fast, output good, UNLESS...!
If you have worked on your images in Photoshop and saved your work as a high quality JPEG, the compressed output from Sizerox appears to eliminate the image adjustments. When I used Sizerox on the original files from the camera (Sony A55, shooting JPEG), the match with the original files was good. But the files saved from photoshop seem to have been stripped of the adjustments by Sizerox. Oddly, the levels of photoshop files reduced by Sizerox matched the original files from the camera, not the adjusted image. I know this is counterintuitive, but believe me, I triple checked it. I wish I had done that before I bought it.
Since I regularly fix up all the images I care enough about to keep or share, This flaw renders Sizerox largely useless. I gave it more than one star because for users who take what they get from their cameras, it does what it says it will.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content