SiteSucker is a Macintosh application that automatically downloads web sites from the Internet. It does this by copying the site's HTML documents, images, backgrounds, movies, and other files to your local hard drive. Just enter a URL and click a button and SiteSucker can download an entire web site.
What's new in this version:
- Fixed problems with URL encoding.
- Fixed a problem handling allowed paths in robots.txt.
- Added "Download URLs" Automator action.
- Added "Generate HTML" option to the Download Settings.
- Modified the Path setting under the Parameters tab so that it works correctly.
- Modified the "Include Supporting Files" option to ignore the "Maximum Number of Levels" setting.
- Fixed numerous bugs.