SiteSucker is a Macintosh application that automatically downloads web sites from the Internet. It does this by copying the site's HTML documents, images, backgrounds, movies, and other files to your local hard drive. Just enter a URL and click a button and SiteSucker can download an entire web site.
What's new in this version:
- Updated UserAgent.plist.
- Moved SiteSucker help to the server.
- Added Portuguese localization of SiteSucker.
- Fixed a bug with the "Check for Updates" command.
- Logged Files Remaining when the "Log Final Status" option is set.
- Logged a warning if a link is skipped because the "Suppress Login Dialog" option is set.
- Simplified the Download Delay setting and used all connections when delaying downloads.