From Sinhala Desktop:
Sinhala Desktop is an open source Sinhala Windows shell replacement for Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, and for other Windows NT compatible operating systems. Sinhala Desktop is still in pre-beta stages. (under development).
What's new in this version: Version 0.01 beta includes Sinhala Unicode keyboard driver.
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Put a screensaver that will bring your desktop to life.
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Modify your desktop with various features.
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Lock system keys and control what programs to run.
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Make windows invisible at the press of a hot key.
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Get your daily scoop of news headlines and photos on your Vista...
- Emulate Mac hotkeys and features like Quicklook, Spaces, active...
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows desktop interface wi...
- Edit text files.
- Add and remove features to your system.
- Download an interactive cartoon girl who lives and plays on you...
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Open multiple programs by double-clicking on single icon.
- Assign separate hot keys to control applications, windows, and ...
- Control your system volume.
- Personalize your Windows 8/8.1 start and lock screens with your...
- Configure and manage multiple desktops simultaneously.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: