From CrystalMaker Software:
SingleCrystal is an elegant, easy-to-use program for visualizing and understanding diffraction patterns from single crystals. SingleCrystal lets you simulate simulation electron diffraction patterns and reciprocal lattice sections - which can be compared directly with observed data. The program also lets you display stereographic projections of planes, traces, zones and zone axes. You can rotate crystals with the mouse, or tilt controls, and observe how the diffraction pattern changes. Screen tools allow easy measurement and indexing of reflections, as well as the display of phase information for scattered beams.
SingleCrystal is designed to work with CrystalMaker, allowing users to visualize crystal structures then with a single menu command, display the diffraction pattern in SingleCrystal. The program can also be used as a stand-alone application, reading from CrystalMaker "crystal" files.
What's new in this version: Version 2.2.8 fixes a problem that could cause long-term application instability.
More Products to Consider
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- View, read, and convert EPub eBooks.
- Allow you to perform a live saving operation on your Windows PC...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Create an ebook in 7 steps. Customize your ebook add links to p...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Read and Listen the Quran in many languages, with famous recite...
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Convert ePub, HTML, XML files to PDF file.
- Read the CBR files.
- Provide Turing machine simulator for students, academics and pr...
- Create mortgage spreadsheet or running what-if scenarios.
- Run your Favorite Programs Fast and Easy!.
- Create 3D images.
- Scan, repair, and optimize your Windows registry.
- Microsoft Mathematics provides a graphing calculator that plots...
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Perform simple arithmetic calculations.
- Integrate a dual-panel file manager, a multi-tabbed browser bas...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content