SimpleThumbs is a free distributed tool to generate JPEG thumbnails and HTML pages out of a single folder, containing high resolution pictures. This is an easy to use beta-release, running under Mac OS 9.x with Carbon Lib or Mac OS X.
More Products to Consider
- Affinic Debugger Graphical User Interface (GDB) for Mac OS X.
- Updates Java components.
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Checks for broken links on your site.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Program images, animation and interactions.
- Write your programs with a graphical programming language and d...
- XHTML, HTML, HTML5, CSS and RSS 2.0 editor.
- Real Studio plugin control to create split views in forms.
- Manage business database applications.
- Extracts & restores Get Info comments (rerelease).
- Change printers within FileMaker automatically.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Import Finder comments from Classic to Mac OS X.
- Turn any file on your computer into a branded download page hos...
- Visually guides you through the tuning process.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Add four multi-precision data types to Real Studio.
- Fixes error #1852402768 for Palm Desktop 4 users.