CNET Editors' reviewWith the functionality of a basic Notepad, this application is useful for those who already are well organized and disciplined about keeping track of thoughts and jottings. SimpleOrg includes a list for contacts, a Notepad, and a planner. The planner is basically a more advanced version of Notepad, with a date field and a field for adding information. You can display contacts alphabetically or in the order they were entered. Our biggest challenge during testing was keeping track of entries; if you can't remember when you entered a note, there is no search function to help you sort. Each entry should be manually saved in the database, making the process rather cumbersome. SimpleOrg can't be hidden in the program tray, either; it remains live in the taskbar until it's closed. While the limited feature set justifies the low price, many other programs in the same category do a better job.
Organize your ideas, tasks and contacts. SimpleOrg is a simple and easy organizer, it manages your ideas, tasks and contacts. The program is clearly and precisely structured and makes it easy to find and get your data. SimpleOrg consists of an integrated calendar, a notebook and an address book. Version 1.2 TrayBar-Icon, Filter and Search function for notes and addresses.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in MS Word and...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Manage your personal contacts and publish your address book to ...
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark websites, send/receive notes, se...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Organize tasks, task lists, notes, and reminders in hierarchica...
- Organize your time with proactive time tracker working like a p...
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Schedule and manage employees, customers, rooms, and equipment ...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Calculate the annual percent rate on your loan.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Create sticky notes on your desktop.
- Assign values to Hebrew characters.
- Create and manage personal todo list and shared task list for y...
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Manage your accounts and access information about your balance ...
- Track your important events and get reminders of them.
- Create a piece of art out of your nails.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Schedule programs, scripts, and other tasks to start automatica...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: