CNET Editors' reviewWith the functionality of a basic Notepad, this application is useful for those who already are well organized and disciplined about keeping track of thoughts and jottings. SimpleOrg includes a list for contacts, a Notepad, and a planner. The planner is basically a more advanced version of Notepad, with a date field and a field for adding information. You can display contacts alphabetically or in the order they were entered. Our biggest challenge during testing was keeping track of entries; if you can't remember when you entered a note, there is no search function to help you sort. Each entry should be manually saved in the database, making the process rather cumbersome. SimpleOrg can't be hidden in the program tray, either; it remains live in the taskbar until it's closed. While the limited feature set justifies the low price, many other programs in the same category do a better job.
Organize your ideas, tasks and contacts. SimpleOrg is a simple and easy organizer, it manages your ideas, tasks and contacts. The program is clearly and precisely structured and makes it easy to find and get your data. SimpleOrg consists of an integrated calendar, a notebook and an address book. Version 1.2 TrayBar-Icon, Filter and Search function for notes and addresses.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in Microsoft W...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your personal contacts and publish your address book to ...
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark Web sites, send/receive notes, s...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Organize and manage your appointments, to-do's, and contacts.
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Organize information about your friends, family, business assoc...
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Manage your contacts, addresses, appointments, notes, and diary...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Combine your Web browsing, note taking, and scheduling function...
- Organize your calendar, to-do list, and address book.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Get a full messaging application with multiple features.
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Keep on top of appointments and events.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Have your tasks, notes, contacts, and favorites with you anywhe...
- Synchronize your Outlook calendar contacts, tasks, and notes be...
- Create and organize sticky notes and reminders on your desktop.
- Synchronize Palm applications with Palm Desktop and Outlook.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: