CNET Editors' review
Take down all those annoying yellow reminder papers off your office wall and keep them neatly organized on your computer desktop. Simple Sticky Notes lives up to its title by providing a simple way of reminding yourself of important notes.
This free program embeds itself in the system tray and offers very little beyond the capability to make and sort notes, which is perfectly fine with us. From the tray, users create a new note, which pops up as a look-alike yellow Post-it note. However, this one can have its color changed and its transparency adjusted thanks to the pull down menu at the top of the note. The size can also be adjusted on the note, but that's the end of the formatting options.
The tray menu gives users the opportunity to show all notes and sort them to stay organized. While the notes aren't automatically stacked on top of one another, but staggered, this is still a great way to look at notes that have been minimized and forgotten. While we would have liked to have seen an alarm system like some other sticky note programs provide, we have no complaints with Simple Sticky Notes' straightforward system and its fine way of keeping notes for free.
It's a simple, easy-to-use, absolutely free, fast and efficient taking notes software. Features: Full unicode support; RichText support; Colorful and Transparent notes; Printable; Snap to desktop edges; Hide/Show all notes option; Automatic updates.
What's new in this version: Version 2.0 features customizable hot keys.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in MS Word and...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
This download is served from an external siteclose
NOTICE: This link will open a connection to a third-party site. CNET cannot ensure the security of software that is hosted on external sites.Sponsored Products
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark websites, send/receive notes, se...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Create and organize sticky notes and reminders on your desktop.
- Incorporate images and formatted text into your daily diary.
- Manage your mobile phone through a PC.
- Open over 100 different file extensions including DOCX, PPTX an...
- Organize your schedule and provide reminders of upcoming events...
- Eliminate your credit card debt and consumer loans using popula...
- Transcribe audio recordings and control audio playback with a f...
- Organize tasks, task lists, notes, and reminders in hierarchica...
- Organize your time with proactive time tracker working like a p...
- Schedule and manage employees, customers, rooms, and equipment ...
- Calculate the annual percent rate on your loan.
- Record, store, and manage contact information.
All versions:3.6 stars
out of 71 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content