Simple risk calculator calculates a set of risk measures, such as VaR, CVaR, dispersions, and risk\reward ratios. The calculator is useful for decision making, risk engineering, risk measurement, and risk management tasks.
More Products to Consider
- Get a scientific calculator with graphing functions.
- Always be aware of who is calling you.
- Find your location via your BlackBerry device.
- Connect your BlackBerry smartphone to your computer to get the ...
- See who is calling even on unknown calls.
- Take a picture and import contact info from business cards to y...
- Free Economics Terms Dictionary for PalmOS.
- Search Indian STD codes with ease.
- Material for financial students & financial professionals.
- A smart and handy tool to log, track and manage your daily expe...
- Manage your Starbucks card from your BlackBerry Device.
- Speak your BlackBerry SMS, e-mail, memos, tasks, contact notes,...
- Display DMX value or set DIP switches.
- Keep track of everything you lend to or borrow from your friend...
- Do all the calculations of a normal cash register.
- Excel-compatible spreadsheet application.
- Perform business and economic calculations on your Pocket PC.
- An easy-to-use, yet powerful and flexible planning calculator p...
- Roman numeral calculator.
- Create Excel-compatible spreadsheets.
- Increase your IQ and intelligence on your Nokia phone.
- A great and and easy-to-use Roman numeral calculator.
- Save time & money tracking & reporting travel, expenses, and th...
- Quick way to estimate your 2000 tax return!.