Simple risk calculator calculates a set of risk measures, such as VaR, CVaR, dispersions, and risk\reward ratios. The calculator is useful for decision making, risk engineering, risk measurement, and risk management tasks.
More Products to Consider
- Get a scientific calculator with graphing functions.
- Take a picture and import contact info from business cards to y...
- Always be aware of who is calling you.
- A smart and handy tool to log, track and manage your daily expe...
- Find your location via your BlackBerry device.
- Connect your BlackBerry smartphone to your computer to get the ...
- See who is calling even on unknown calls.
- Free Economics Terms Dictionary for PalmOS.
- Search Indian STD codes with ease.
- Ask questions and get answers from a bot.
- Organize and track your tasks, notes, events, projects, questio...
- Material for financial students & financial professionals.
- Receive stock quotes and read news on any Java or Symbian cellp...
- Manage your Starbucks card from your BlackBerry Device.
- Manage your checking, savings, credit cards and budgets on the ...
- Speak your BlackBerry SMS, e-mail, memos, tasks, contact notes,...
- Make your meal with minimal mistakes and enjoy the process of c...
- Roman numeral calculator.
- Get an user-friendly reader for Stock Market news.
- A great and and easy-to-use Roman numeral calculator.
- Take your trading to the next level from your iPad.
- Scientific calculator.
- Save time & money tracking & reporting travel, expenses, and th...
- Display DMX value or set DIP switches.