PandaWare Simple Help Editor is a cross-platform help authoring application that works on Mac and Windows PCs. It allows you to easily create help content in native formats for display in Mac OS X and Windows. Version 2.5 makes it easier than ever to re-use content and create help systems for different purposes and platforms almost instantly.
What's new in this version:
- A bug fix that prevents Mac OS X users from receiving update notices
- A licensing bug that prevented registered users from adding more than 15 pages
More Products to Consider
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Updates Java components.
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Write your programs with a graphical programming language and d...
- Affinic Debugger Graphical User Interface (GDB) for Mac OS X.
- Manage business database applications.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- Advanced property list & preference editor.
- Controller for Knox RS-series switching routers.
- Protect directories on Apache web servers.
- Benchmarking app for testing your Mac's speed.
- FTP Upload for iWeb.
- Create games for Mac, PC, or Web with a free development tool.
- Perform graphics work on your Mac using a traditional graphics ...
- Library for reading and writing Excel files.
- Take breaks while using a computer for extended periods of time...
- FTP client for the Nokia 3650.