A very simple to use program that acts like an SQL database to help keep track of and search through any data you wish to store. You define the field names of a simple table. Then fill in as many records as you like. You can retrieve records for combinations of filtered searches or queries without any knowledge of databases or SQL.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Manage and maintain your datasource.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Create and browse databases and run SQL queries.
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Perform SQL commands in your databases.
- View, edit, and create records in database tables via a Web bro...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Learn how to access and maintain databases using Visual C#.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Get access to any CSV file.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Decrypt MS SQL Server stored procedure, trigger, function, and ...
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Manage your messages branching MySQL database directly to Outlo...
- Improve Oracle tuning process.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Browse data from spreadsheets via SQL syntax on your PDAs.
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.