From Millennium Softworks:
SimpRip iPod Ripper will take the music from your Apple iPod or iPhone device and transfer it onto your computer with just a simple click! It bypasses a flaw in the iTunes programming which won't allow you to put music off your iPod and onto your computer, so you and friends can share music on your iPods using this program.
More Products to Consider
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Convert DVD movies to all the popular video or audio formats wi...
- Rip audio CDs, convert music, and burn discs easily.
- Open FLV encoded video files.
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Create all sorts of CDs, DVDs, and Blu-ray discs.
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Record, edit, convert, analyze, and restore sound files.
- Listen to audio files with light and simple audio player from t...
- Run a virtual mixing console for MP3, WAV, and Karaoke (MP3+G) ...
- Transfer songs from iPod, iPhone and iPad to computer, import t...
- Play MPEG-4 movies with AAC sound with latest version of Apple'...
- Mirror your iPad 2, iPad 3 or iPhone 4S display on your Windows...
- Transfer your multimedia files from iPod and iPhone to PC.
- Copy music/photos from ipod to computer.
- Connect to various TV programs and channels.
- Convert all your FLAC files to the standard MP3 files.
- Copy media files from your iPod to your computer.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Got all the music off my iPod Touch before I upgraded."
Version: SimpRip iPod Ripper 1.0
Quick, cheap, lightweight and got the job done, does one job and does it well.
Not so versatile, provides only one service but the price reflects it.
Good product, got all the music off my iPod Touch before I upgraded to the 3.0 firmware, I had formatted my PC and faced losing most of my music, this saved me and instead of the $20 other guys wanted, these guys only charge $7.95.