SimBust Note Manger is a simple yet robust application that allows you to organize personal and confidential info in a secure and stealthy way. You easily can edit and view notes, diaries, thoughts, and code snippets in an intuitive three-pane layout, very similar to Windows Explorer. Its stealthy folder key scheme, in addition to the typical file password, is especially suited for keeping confidential data, such as diaries or passwords.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in MS Word and...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark websites, send/receive notes, se...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- CreativeNotes helps you organize your thoughts and ideas, makin...
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Securely store and manage your passwords.
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Organize classes or schedules, manage assignments and due dates...
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Index your media files in a database.
- Organize, share, and edit your pictures.
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Organize your notes and choose shortcuts for each note.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Secure and protect your keycodes, passwords, bookmarks, credit ...
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Learn how to execute a secure order system.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Edit and translate the language resources of Windows applicatio...
- Learn how to secure Web services easily.
- Create and organize sticky notes and reminders on your desktop.
- Create and edit your scripts and macros in popular programming ...
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"This is a great program!"
Version: SimBust Note Manager Lite 1.3
Not only does it do exactly what it says it will, the tech support - even on a free program - is excellent. I had messed up the display and the SimBust people knew right away what it was and how to fix it.