SimBust Note Manger is a simple yet robust application that allows you to organize personal and confidential info in a secure and stealthy way. You easily can edit and view notes, diaries, thoughts, and code snippets in an intuitive three-pane layout, very similar to Windows Explorer. Its stealthy folder key scheme, in addition to the typical file password, is especially suited for keeping confidential data, such as diaries or passwords.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in Microsoft W...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark Web sites, send/receive notes, s...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Organize tasks, task lists, notes, and reminders in hierarchica...
- Organize your time with proactive time tracker working like a p...
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- Schedule and manage employees, customers, rooms, and equipment ...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Calculate the annual percent rate on your loan.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Create sticky notes on your desktop.
- Clean up junk files and invalid Registry entries.
- Increase speed when opening or accessing folders, files, and We...
- Create and manage personal todo list and shared task list for y...
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Application launcher.
- Track your important events and get reminders of them.
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"This is a great program!"
Version: SimBust Note Manager Lite 1.3
Not only does it do exactly what it says it will, the tech support - even on a free program - is excellent. I had messed up the display and the SimBust people knew right away what it was and how to fix it.