Currently we offer SilverFast SE for Epson scanners, and DC-SE for working with images on your local drive. Images will especially benefit from SilverFast's intelligent auto-adjust and LAB-based unsharp-masking, which does not sharpen the color noise of single channels, hence avoiding the extra noise. You get many of the marvelous highlights of the full SilverFast Ai, such as: * Real-time correction * Auto-adjust with artificial intelligence * Professional unsharp masking * Color-cast removal slider * Simple selective color correction * RGB-TIFF and JPEG output formats SilverFast SE's ScanPilot® guides the novice user through the optimum steps for brilliant images. In addition to these features, SilverFast DC-SE can show and print all images in the Image Overview.
SilverFast DC-SE can also be upgraded to SilverFast DC Standard or SilverFast DC Pro with SilverFast IT8-Calibration and JobManagement. This allows batch correction and processing on the fly.
What's new in this version:
- Wrong hue value in HSL mode in densitometer - fixed.
- New Welcomescreen and Update Reminder feature introduced.
- TIFF files written by SilverFast were not compatible to the File Info module of
- Photoshop CS (illegal document and artist name embedded)-> fixed.
- Bugfix for Photoshop CS installation. (All projects)
- Restart not necessary anymore after changing Filmadapters.
- New: SFLauncher replaced SFApp