SilverFast SE is a new solution from LaserSoft Imaging which combines the best of both worlds: high-end imaging technology for scanners for a very low cost.
Images will especially benefit from SilverFast's intelligent auto-adjust and LAB-based unsharp-masking, which does not sharpen the color noise of single channels, hence avoiding the extra noise.
You get many of the marvelous highlights of the full SilverFast Ai, such as:
- Real-time correction
- Auto-adjust with artificial intelligence
- Professional unsharp masking
- Color-cast removal slider
- Simple selective color correction
- RGB-TIFF and JPEG output formats
SilverFast SE's ScanPilot guides the novice user through the optimum steps for brilliant images.
- NegaFix - Negative film optimization
- SRD - Smart Removal of Defects (new in v6)
- ACR - Adaptive Colour Restoration (new in v6)
- GANE - Grain & Noise Elimination (new in v6)
- Professional auto + manual sharpening dialog (new in v6)
- DigitalICE Support for the PIE PF 3650/3650U and Reflecta Proscan 4000. Models supported:
- PrimeFilm 1800
- PrimeFilm 1800 AFL
- PrimeFilm 1800 Silver
- PrimeFilm 1800 i
- PrimeFilm 1800U
- PrimeFilm 2700
- PrimeFilm 3600Pro
- PrimeFilm 3600U
- PowerSlide 3600
- PrimeFilm 3650 Pro3
What's new in this version:
- SilverFast SE now features real HDR output along with support for ICC input profiles. A CMS panel was added in the option dialogue if an appropriate profile is found during startup. The installed input profile will be chosen by default.
- Users can now chose their internal color working space profile