Signal turns your iPhone or iPod touch into an advanced wireless remote control for iTunes on your Mac. Control playback, browse or search your media library, and edit playlists from anywhere in the house - all from the palm of your hand.Features:
- Play and pause your music
- Move between songs in the playlist
- Adjust the volume
- Select AirTunes speakers
- Rate songs
- See the current album art
- Browse and search your media library
- Queue up songs
What's new in this version:
- Support for additional Windows Mobile screen sizes
Yes, finally! WVGA, WQVGA, HVGA, and square screen devices are now properly supported. In fact, Signal should handle screens of any height so if a device manufacturer decides to add yet another resolution to the mix the app should work with it right away.
There is one downside to this support: existing skins are no longer compatible and the skin switching feature has been removed as a result. It was rarely used a... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Save YouTube and Vimeo videos in MP3 format.
- Learn to play an instrument, write music, record a song.
- Music creation and audio production.
- Mix, scratch and remix MP3s or music videos live.
- Digital video editing system.
- Play nearly any audio or video file without additional codecs.
- YouTube video player and downloader.
- Universal, highly tweakable DVD/video ripper and converter.
- Convert MPC, APE, WV, FLAC, OGG, WMA, AIFF, WAV and Video to MP...
- Download videos and transfer to mobile devices.
- Edit music, voice, and other audio recordings.
- Music notation with MIDI input & part extraction.
- Scheduling component for Radiologik DJ.
- Automated radio DJ assistant.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your Mac, iPod, iPhone...
- Create multilayer audio loops with adjustments and effects.
- Import your video collection to iTunes with 1 click.
- Switch Mac audio file format converter. Convert between over 40...
- Versatile DJ music mixer.
- Weather conditions, radar, alerts, maps.
- ITunes replacement for parties.
- Record any sound playing through sound card, microphone, or bot...
- Transfer songs from your iPod back to your computer.
- Photo-mosaic builder.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: