Signal turns your iPhone or iPod touch into an advanced wireless remote control for iTunes on your Mac. Control playback, browse or search your media library, and edit playlists from anywhere in the house - all from the palm of your hand.Features:
- Play and pause your music
- Move between songs in the playlist
- Adjust the volume
- Select AirTunes speakers
- Rate songs
- See the current album art
- Browse and search your media library
- Queue up songs
What's new in this version:
- Support for additional Windows Mobile screen sizes
Yes, finally! WVGA, WQVGA, HVGA, and square screen devices are now properly supported. In fact, Signal should handle screens of any height so if a device manufacturer decides to add yet another resolution to the mix the app should work with it right away.
There is one downside to this support: existing skins are no longer compatible and the skin switching feature has been removed as a result. It was rarely used a... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Learn to play an instrument, write music, record a song.
- Mix, scratch and remix MP3s or music videos live.
- Play nearly any audio or video file without additional codecs.
- Save YouTube and Vimeo videos in MP3 format.
- YouTube video player and downloader.
- Digital video editing system.
- Universal, highly tweakable DVD/video ripper and converter.
- Music creation and audio production.
- Convert MPC, APE, WV, FLAC, OGG, WMA, AIFF, WAV and Video to MP...
- Download videos and transfer to mobile devices.
- Edit music, voice, and other audio recordings.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your Mac, iPod, iPhone...
- Switch Mac audio file format converter. Convert between over 40...
- Transfer songs from your iPod back to your computer.
- Convert WMA, WMV files to MP3 format.
- Explore the creative possibilities of mixing with this full-fea...
- Convert video between popular formats and enjoy an enhanced pla...
- ITunes replacement for parties.
- Create ringtones for your iPhone from any audio or video file i...
- Search for lyrics, create playlists in iTunes.
- Listening game chooses songs from iTunes library.
- Edit MP3s without re-encoding.
- Popular audio player with iTunes and (wireless) Android sync.
- Import your video collection to iTunes with 1 click.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: