From Information Packaging:
Shut the Box is a traditional dice game recreated in a windows game. 2 dice are rolled each turn, you can use value of the dice or the total of the 2 dice added together. Each number is available to you only once per game, the game is over when your dice numbers or total are not available. Your score is the total of the numbers left when you can no longer make a turn. Zero is a perfect score.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Roll the dice until there is no dice number available.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Learn various golf information.
- Play 475 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Play a cool pinball game.
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Become chemically addicted to an action puzzle game.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play a free RPG indie game.
- Look at custom comic for the game Ninja Blade.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.