From Information Packaging:
Shut the Box is a traditional dice game recreated in a windows game. 2 dice are rolled each turn, you can use value of the dice or the total of the 2 dice added together. Each number is available to you only once per game, the game is over when your dice numbers or total are not available. Your score is the total of the numbers left when you can no longer make a turn. Zero is a perfect score.
More Products to Consider
- Roll the dice until there is no dice number available.
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Roll the dice and select letters to make your word from the eig...
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Generate random dice rolls for use with pen-and-paper RPGs.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Roll 3D dice to win over your opponents.
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Play a dice game.
- Play a game that is based on the classic dice game.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Remove chips according to the dice roll.
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Use this program to generate dice rolls.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play a 3D dice game on your computer.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Roll the dice and shout the results of the game.
- Play an easy to understand dice game.