What's new in version 1.2
- Note: This version requires Mac OS X 10.6 or later, including OS X Lion (10.7) and Mountain Lion (10.8). Shroud 1.1.2 is the last version to support Mac OS X 10.5.
- Hide or show Shroud's backdrop with a keyboard shortcut.
- Focus on the frontmost window in OS X 10.8.
- Eliminate flashing when focusing on the frontmost window or application (not entirely in Mac OS X 10.6, however).
- Try to ensure Shroud's Preferences appears in front of the backdrop in more cases.
- Fix an issue where the "Cover menu bar" checkbox in Shroud's Preferences did not match reality when Shroud was first run.
- Fix Shroud becoming visible if it was hidden when you exit from full-screen mode if you had "Cover menu bar" checked.
- Update crash reporter (the service I was using to receive crash reports is no longer operating).
- Sign with Developer ID for Gatekeeper on OS X Mountain Lion (10.8).
- Publisher Nicholas Riley
- Publisher web site http://web.sabi.net/nriley/software/
- Release date October 06, 2013
- Date added October 06, 2013
- Version 1.2
- Operating systems Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.6
- Additional requirements Not available
- File size 466.7K
- File name Shroud-1.2.dmg
- Total Downloads 379
- Downloads last week 1
- License model Free
- Limitations Not available
- Price Not available