From Myrtilus Entertainment:
"Showtime" will allow you to control and build your very own movie studio from the ground up As a newcomer to Tinseltown it will be your job to create movies your audiences want to see as well as develop new technology to stay relevant in the film industry.
- Create the type of movies you've always wanted to make. Or buy film rights from other studios to reboot a franchise. - Contract actors/actresses to your studio to use them whenever and whatever you desire - Stay ahead of the curve by upgrading your studio facilities and keeping up to date in the latest film and sound technology. - The in-game Editor allows you to easily customise almost every facet of the game - from actors/directors/producers to film titles, studios and even critic reviews (plus much more) - Showtime will also allow you to import your very own movie posters. - Featuring 9 dynamic AI studios to compete against. Compete for the #1 spot to receive annual government bonuses and rewards - Have aspiring screenwriters pitch you movie ideas, or build your own scriptwriting office to do it for you - Compete against the highest grossing movies of all time for the top spot in the Hall of Fame - Cheat your way to the top.
What's new in this version: Bug fixes and new content
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Play Spider Four Suits and four other spider solitaire card gam...
- Fight battles between plants and zombies.
- Play 588 solitaire games with more than 80 card sets, 300 card ...
- Defeat evil Bowser and his army of small soldiers.
- Take a spin around three tracks with three car modes.
- Optimize your PC and boost your games by one click.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Fight for humanity against an alien onslaught.
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"Lovely Word Sim-Game"
Version: Showtime 1.0.6
* As opposed to what it truly copies, Hollywood Mogul, it's definitely mod-able and customizable.
* In-Game Achievements
* "In-Game" Editor
* Prompt and entertaining in game events occur and effect your box office results, etc..
* Crashes: You do not have an auto-save feature, so when it crashes, you're done. Crashes are not inevitable but you are not subject to losing your whole game.
* Slim Database: You use the characters with the game, and you have the option to use the in game editor, but the game is very sleek in the Actors/Directors/Producers dept.
* Editor: Not quite in game as the developer manages to advertise. It is in your game's file directory, and you have really limited things you can do. Editing funds is what I would have found useful. But really the only thing you are able to edit is purely cosmetic.
* Cheats: Are not listed anywhere and you must search the web for the most uncommon of movie quotes to really see any of the cheats work.
* Impossible Updates: Updates are an issue, they never come. So do not expect a 1.1.2 anytime soon. Patches have never worked, you always need to re-install and your saves will never work on future updates. Including everything you've edited.
The game is complex under the hood yet easy to understand. It's a nice addition to Orisis-Myrtilus' collection and it's the first release in a few years. You are able to see your films the way you want to see them and as opposed to Hollywood Mogul while that respective developer cannot manage to raise a kickstarter to release a sequel, this indie game suffices with quirky in game events and easy to understand elements of the game.
"One of My Favorite Games"
Version: Showtime 1.0.6
Easy to read menus.
Easy to navigate.
Has some bugs, but they are currently being worked out.
If you like movies and time management games, This one is for you.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content