Shout is a collection of two programs, the Server and Client. The Server uses Rendezvous to send out text based messages to all the clients that are connected. The Client sports a clean interface. Right now, Rich Text with Attatchments can be transported across the network from Clients to Servers.
Things to be added in the future will be logging of messages, seeing which Computers are connected, and other FUN FILLED THINGS (the amount of fun a thing posses will be measured by the developer, which will be used as a standard)!
What's new in this version:
- Interface Cleaning Up, Improved Icons
- Dock Enhancements - Icon and Menu reflect serving state
- Table Views now look like iTunes' or iChat's
- Client's Connect Window is now a Panel
- Other features (Mainly Logging) not yet implemented can be seen in the interface.