From RJL Software:
Shortcut Key Explorer allows you to type a keyboard shortcut that you can press to start a program in Windows. However, there is no easy way to view and manager these shortcut keys. We created Shortcut Key Explorer to help you manage the list of shortcut keys you have loaded on your computer. Simply run Shortcut Key Explorer and it will automatically load the existing shortcut keys and display them in an easy to read list. From this list you can double-click on any item and edit the properties of the Windows shortcut. This is great for troubleshooting duplicate shortcut keys or shortcut keys you did not even know existed.
What's new in this version: Version 1.02 has added an icon to identify the difference between application shortcuts and website shortcuts and fixed detection of Internet Explorer website shortcuts.
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Create multiple alerts which can alert you at a specific moment...
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows desktop interface wi...
- Add and remove features to your system.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Personalize your Windows 8/8.1 start and lock screens with your...
- Set up a timer with countdown mode, an alarm clock, and a stopw...
- Wake up to this alarm clock that has a different alarm for each...
- Copy the path of your files, folders, and paste it into e-mails...
- Index and play your music files.
- Check your spelling in multiple languages.
- Record Clipboard Lane contents as files.
- Create and stick electronic notes on your Windows desktop.
- Dedust, clean, speed-up your computer and increase its reliabil...
- Manage and clear your clipboard contents.
- Create and modify your Windows icons or convert your images to ...
- Log off, lock, restart, or shut down your computer automaticall...
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Does what it says"
Version: Shortcut Key Explorer 1.01
Easy to use and does what it says, which is allowing you to list & modify your short cut keys
Biggest drawback is that you cannot change the printed output - it would be nice if you could remove the center column and resize the list.
Very fast, easy to use, helpful program.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: