From Objective Development:
Sharity connects your Mac OS X or Unix machine to Windows and other CIFS file servers. Sharity mounts these servers in your filesystem. Mounting means that you can open files directly from the server with any application you like, as if they were on a local disk.
Sharity is a CIFS client only. If you want a server, too, please also install Samba. We recommend the Open Source SSP package with a GUI for configuration which is available from http://xamba.sourceforge.net/ssp/index.shtml.
What's new in this version:
- Fixed possible crash when connecting to the server failed.
- Fixed file truncation to cope with large files greater than 4GB.
- Fixed very rare crash during mounting of shares.
- Added experimental option to fake Unix hard links by copying the file.
More Products to Consider
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Genealogy program.
- Play checkers on different difficulty levels.
- SCSI card driver.
- Turn any computer with Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 2008 R2 i...
- Turn your iPhone or iPad, iPod touch into a wireless trackpad a...
- Remote control your PC or Mac over the Web, stay connected no m...
- Display all the computers which are connected to your system.
- Fix the connection problems when you want to use the Cisco VPN ...
- Share your desktop with another person via the Web.
- Include server media to your PlayStation 3 over your network.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: