From ShareX Developers:
ShareX is an open source program that lets you take screenshots or screencasts of any selected area with a single key, save them in your clipboard, hard disk or instantly upload them to over 30 different file hosting services. It can also upload images, text files and all other different file types. It is able to capture screenshots with transparency and shadow.
Capture methods: Fullscreen, Active window, Window list, Window & Rectangle, Rectangle, Rounded rectangle, Ellipse, Triangle, Diamond, Polygon, Free hand, Last region, Screen recording
Upload methods: File upload, Clipboard upload, Drag and drop, Send to from Windows Explorer, Watch folder
Image uploaders: imageshack.us, tinypic.com, imgur.com, flickr.com, photobucket.com, picasaweb.google.com, uploadscreenshot.com, twitpic.com, twitsnaps.com, yfrog.com, imm.io, File uploader
Text uploaders: pastebin.com, pastebin.ca, paste2.org, slexy.org, pastee.org, paste.ee, File uploader
File uploaders: dropbox.com, rapidshare.com, sendspace.com, minus.com, box.com, ge.tt, Custom uploader, FTP server, Shared folder, Email
URL shorteners: goo.gl, bit.ly, j.mp, is.gd, tinyurl.com, turl.ca
What's new in this version:
- Added custom gradient support to Image effects under "Draw text"
- PushBullet updated to API v2 and is now listed also as a URL sharing service (by @BallisticLingonberries)
- Hotkey to be able to open screenshots folder
- Name parser support for %yy for 2 digits year
- Screen recording video source can be "None" to allow audio-only recording
- Actions configuration through external programs support customizing Output Extension to make use of prog...
See all new features »