The SharePoint Project Timer web part is a powerful and flexible digital countdown timer that helps remind you of important, upcoming milestones and deadlines. It displays as a digital clock that shows you the number of days, hours, minutes, and seconds remaining until the target end-date and end-time, making it a versatile tool to keep track of time for long-term project planning.
SharePoint Project Timer also includes a complete suite of adjustable visual settings, including choices between 5 different pre-designed themes, the ability to create new themes, and the capacity to upload images to set as the timer background. The fully-modifiable countdown configuration settings offer further flexibility, from changing number-style settings to controlling whether the countdown includes seconds. And, once chosen, your target date & time are remembered automatically, so even if you close the web part and later reposition it on your web page, the proper countdown time will still be displayed.
What's new in this version: Support New Licence Type
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Display analog clock with RSS Reader and time voice preview.
- Change password to current logged in user only via main user me...
- Add a countdown utility to your desktop and play a WAV file whe...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Set an alarm for anything choosing an audio file for the alarm.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Count all date and time elements for events based on current da...
- Turn your PC into a powerful and highly customizable alarm cloc...
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Change or reset users passwords without administrator's interve...
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Arrange your meetings with people attending from differing time...
- Record discussion and change history without creating new versi...
- Change your password in MS SharePoint portal site.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Allow users to display, navigate, and search user information.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Restrict specified properties from a certain users.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: