Business users can use the SharePoint function Import Spreadsheet to import Excel to SharePoint, but they have to create a new list first, and it is very time-consuming to use. For this reason, we developed Excel Import tool, the out-of-the-box solution to import Excel to SharePoint.With an easy-to-use interface, SharePoint Excel Import allows business users to import an Excel spreadsheet (.XLSX, .XLS, or .CSV) into SharePoint list and manually map data fields.
What's new in this version: Support SharePoint 2013
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Create, read, edit and share word, spreadsheets and presentatio...
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Import Excel spreadsheet into AutoCAD.
- Synchronize and convert databases between MS FoxPro and Access.
- Include redistributables with applications that use synchroniza...
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Build tool for Oracle data comparison and synchronization.
- Link/import AutoCAD attribute values from Excel.
- Generate SQL statements fo automating various .net operations.
- Create, edit, modify, and import Microsoft Excel table for Auto...
- Convert databases between MS Access and SQLite.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content