Have you ever wondered how you can decrease the overall workload of the systems administrator? Or manage OUs or AD without increasing the workload of the systems administrator? SharePoint AD Administration provides the systems administrator authorization to delegate other managers with limited abilities to create, edit, rename, and/or delete OUs and AD properties. These delegated individuals can also have the capabilities to reset passwords, create and manage users and groups, and edit AD profiles from within a predefined OU. By delegating specified managers with limited abilities, SharePoint AD Admin will decrease the total workload of System Administrators. The SharePoint AD Administration web part allows administrators to safely delegate limited Active Directory administration permissions and user management capabilities to front-line employees, thereby reducing IT workload and eliminating the bottleneck that occurs when all routine change or maintenance requests are funneled to IT. As organizations grow, the time invested by IT for system maintenance and administration increases, meaning that it becomes increasingly difficult for the IT department to complete the routine user provisioning and minor account change tasks necessary in Active Directory in a timely manner. The SharePoint AD Administration web part helps to reduce this administrative burden by providing a secure way to delegate these tasks to other employees, all from within a centralized user interface. The overall simplicity of the web part also makes it an ideal solution for non-IT employees not familiar with Active Directory, allowing administrators to focus their time on tasks that add more value to the business. Assign limited AD administration permissions to junior administrators so they can create, edit, rename, or delete OUs and AD properties from directly within the web part.
What's new in this version: Support SharePoint 2013
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Use groups to grant access to Active Directory ressources.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Monitor and access remote computers, gather inventory and manag...
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Create and manage Active Directory reports.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Manage your files and folders remotely through a Web browser.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Receive e-mail alerts for Sharepoint password expiration.
- Administrate and manage Active Directory on your computer.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Provide web-based Active Directory tool that allows users self-...
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Automate employee contacts without setting up database via Intr...
- Speed up joining workstations to domains, change computer names...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Keep control of the local network.
- Easily manage windows active directory networks and remote comp...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content