From Soft Gold:
CADSoftTools has announced the availability of a free online service for sharing vector-quality CAD drawings over the Web. No fee, software or registration is required to take advantage of the new service. The new service gives quick access to CAD drawings from any PC or Web-enabled device connected to the Internet. CAD files have a specific format, and opening them on a computer takes special viewer software. Before sending a CAD file to someone else, it is wise to make sure that the recipient too has the software for opening that file. ShareCAD eliminates these inconveniences and allows opening CAD drawings directly in the web browser.
More Products to Consider
- Create 3D models and upload them to Google Earth.
- Create, visualize, document, and share your CAD projects.
- Print to PDF from Windows applications and optimize the PDF out...
- Open, view, and print any PDF file.
- View AutoCAD DWG, DXF, and DWF drawings, save views to JPEG ima...
- Transform any printable document into PDF format.
- Get started quickly and stay on track, whether you're creating ...
- Browse, view, and print AutoCAD drawings.
- Open, view, and convert Adobe PDF files.
- Create advanced 3D graphics, animations, and dynamic broadcast ...
- View, plot, share, and publish your AutoCAD drawings.
- Modify and update data in AutoCAD files.
- Create, print, edit, sign, and share PDFs with batch operation ...
- View, plot, and print AutoCAD DWG drawings.
- Draw End, Side and Top views of common steel shapes.
- View, markup, combine and publish various file types.
- View AutoCAD DWG and DXF files.
- Convert PDF documents to JPEG, BMP, PNG, and TIFF files easily.
- View, print, mark up, and compare PDF, TIFF, HPGL, and AutoCAD ...
- Open, view, edit, and save PDF files without Adobe Acrobat.
- Print, e-mail, and save your T-shirts designs all from your des...
- Open and view GIS/CAD or raster image files.
- Manage, view, edit, and convert industrial drawings in many for...
- Convert PDF to Word file format.