From Mirkwood Services:
ShapeCAD is a highly graphical tool for assembling, and calculating section properties for, built up structural shapes. Sections are created using a built in section database for all common structural shape types, and tools for defining custom shapes using plate, square and round bar sections. All commonly required section properties are calculated in real-time as objects are added or manipulated.
Section properties can be calculated about a global real world axis, or about the principal axes of interia. Section properties can be calculated in both S.I. and Imperial/U.S. units. Individual elements, multiple elements or the entire assembled shape can be manipulated using familiar CAD methods such as Rotate, Mirror, and Move. Version 2 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- View AutoCAD DWG, DXF, and DWF drawings, save views to JPEG ima...
- Get started quickly and stay on track, whether you're creating ...
- Print to PDF from Windows applications and optimize the PDF out...
- Open, view, and print any PDF file.
- Transform any printable document into PDF format.
- Calculate the MD5 checksum of any file.
- Open, view, and convert Adobe PDF files.
- Calculate someone's age at any given date.
- Create, print, edit, sign, and share PDFs with batch operation ...
- Calculate hash value of file or string.
- Create 3D models and upload them to Google Earth.
- Compute your earnings and display statistics.
- Compute the design calculations of shell and tube heat exchange...
- Create, visualize, document, and share your CAD projects.
- Calculate or simulate your possible profit/loss in options-trad...
- Convert PDF documents to JPEG, BMP, PNG, and TIFF files easily.
- Compute the thermal calculations of gasketed plate heat exchang...
- Open, view, edit, and save PDF files without Adobe Acrobat.
- Jot down quick notes and thought processes.
- Print, e-mail, and save your T-shirts designs all from your des...
- Get a drawing tool for your 2D projects.
- Customize and manage your start-up items.
- Convert PDF to Word file format.
- Study multiplication tables for mathematics purposes.
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content