From Mirye Software:
Shade is the modeling, rendering, and animation platform for designers, animators, and game developers. Use Shade as a complete, standalone tool set, or as a key design tool in your existing workflow. Features include comprehensive tools for modeling with resolution independent surfaces and polygon mesh objects, develop a single side of a model then duplicate geometry and later go back and use align vertices to straighten or adjust across mirrored geometry to create a more natural and organic effect, create new and standalone geometry with complete control over surface-subdivision, turn your digital camera into a 3D modeling tool: it works through assigning 3D faces to multiple photo images shot from different angles, you can transform a picture of a face using line shapes such as eyes, eyebrows, and the mouth and a central line to link them together such as a nose, surround and bind another object with an invisible polymesh cage and then through modification of the cage object distort, modify, and twist the object within the cage.
What's new in this version:
- LSCM Mapping - LSCM (Least Squares Conformal Map) is a UV tool that lets you unwrap arbitrary surfaces by preserving local angles.
- STL Import Export - Shade 3D is your go-to application for 3D printing with both import and export support for the STL format, along with other 3D printing optimizations.
- Line Offset Tool - Select an existing line and create multiple copies of new lines offset from the original, with options for specific distance, line styles, numbers... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- View AutoCAD DWG, DXF, and DWF drawings, save views to JPEG ima...
- Get started quickly and stay on track, whether you're creating ...
- Print to PDF from Windows applications and optimize the PDF out...
- Open, view, and print any PDF file.
- Transform any printable document into PDF format.
- Create 3D vector and raster animations for Macromedia Flash.
- Open, view, and convert Adobe PDF files.
- Create 3D pictures and animation at home or in the studio.
- Create, print, edit, sign, and share PDFs with batch operation ...
- Create animation, render images, and perform 3D modeling.
- Create 3D models and upload them to Google Earth.
- Create animated 3D models and form 3D movie scenes.
- Create, visualize, document, and share your CAD projects.
- Create high resolution 3D renderings, QuickTime VR Panoramas, O...
- Convert PDF documents to JPEG, BMP, PNG, and TIFF files easily.
- Build and edit 3D character models, maps, and environments.
- Open, view, edit, and save PDF files without Adobe Acrobat.
- Print, e-mail, and save your T-shirts designs all from your des...
- Watch the island of Atlantis sink slowly into the ocean and ris...
- Convert PDF to Word file format.
- Create extraordinary 3D animations for Web pages, banner ads, a...
- Get a benchmarking solution based on Cinema 4D.
- Convert XPS to PDF and PDF to XPS format.
- Add 3D text animations to your photos and videos.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Great way to get started in 3D"
Version: Shade 3D (32-bit) 12.0.3
The curved surface method of modeling lets you create smooth surfaces easily, but you can still model using polygon meshes too.
You can directly import Poser projects, with animation.
You get both 32 and 64 bit versions, so if you have a 64 bit operating system you can better handle large projects.
Works great on Mac OS X (and has Mac OS X Lion features) as well as Windows.
New interface takes some getting used to if you used older versions of Shade.
Easy way to get started with modeling, rendering and even animation without spending a lot of money.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content