From bvba Woodstone:
Servers Alive is an end-to-end network monitoring tool. It is designed for real life alerting with maximum alerting types. Alerts can be sent to teams or persons, that way you can adapt the address to which the alert is sent based on the person's schedule. Servers Alive uses industry standard RRD (Round Robin Database) to give you great looking graphics of check times and results that you can use in reports or web pages.
What's new in this version: Version 7.0 build 2505 has fixed all known bugs.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Monitor your network, view CPU and network loads, and supervise...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- See on your PC the GUI of a Java application running on a netwo...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Monitor your network and correct server's work when alerts are ...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Monitor your user account on the Microsoft Windows Active Direc...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor the status of any Web site or computer on your network.
- Monitor networks and servers for failures and fix them.
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Monitor the applications and servers on your network.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Wipe games from an individual PC or a network server.
- Monitor entire network, manage Windows servers, track performan...
- Manage your network, monitor Web sites and systems, and generat...
- Monitor and control internet usage in your organization.
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"Difficult to manage remotely!!"
Version: Servers Alive 4.1
Has user friendly interface and can monitor any process you could think of. If you will always be able to get to the physical machine - not a bad bet.
These days - what admin doesn't need remote access! Difficult to manage from remote desktop client. Dialogue with their support team was unable to resolve problems with keeping the program active when the remote admin user logged off. For those w/out physical access to the machine - this is not going to be a good solution.
"Network monitor with a huge list of features"
Version: Servers Alive 4.1
Servers ALive seems to have all I was looking for. Alerts via email, instant messaging, paging,...
It's possibilities (for the checks) are just great.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content